March 10th, 2020

Bonjour,

Today we talked about health, what it means to be healthy, and healthy habits. I loved hearing what the students had to contribute to this conversation. They said so much more than I thought they would! I put some of the quotes from our discussion below.


“Don’t watch too much television” - H.Y

“Don’t eat too much sugar” - J.A

“There’s also one more vegetable thing that’s healthy, there a circle that’s red, it’s called a tomato. It’s healthy because it has seeds inside of it” - M.F

“When I was sick, sleep helped me get better” E.G

“You have to wash your hands so all the germs come off.” - D.C

Today, we had gym outside because there were performers setting up in the gym. The students got play on the park and then played a game of noodle tag.

After gym, we ate a quick snack and went to watch an opera show with the rest of the school. I think it was interesting for the students to see a style of performance that they aren't often exposed to.

Popular posts from this blog

January 8th, 2020

April 3rd - Update

Thursday, October 17th