Tuesday, November 26th

Bonjour!

We had the last of our homework presentations today. I am proud of all the students and I am excited to see how their confidence and French language skills improve and develop each month. I will post the December homework on the blog and send it an email at the end of the week.

Today, we practiced writing the letters K and N; the students did a great job. We also reviewed all of the letters that we've done up until this point. I was very impressed by their letter recognition! After. our writing work, we watched a couple Go Noodle videos as a movement break because the class had a lot of energy this morning. After our movement break, we went to the library, had center time, practiced our "C'est l'hiver" song and got ready to go home. I will try to videotape the class singing the new song this week., they're doing a great job with the new vocabulary!




Popular posts from this blog

January 8th, 2020

April 3rd - Update

Thursday, October 17th