Tuesday, November 12th

Bonjour!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend.

I was asked a great question today about the homework. The homework is about practicing French orally so the student's task is to practice their answers out loud and then present them to the class. The student does not need to be the one who writes the answers. If they would like to, they can (writing practice is always great), but it's not necessary.

If you ever have any questions, please email me at emmcmullen@cbe.ab.ca and I will get back to you within 48 hours. To make sure that I receive your questions, I am going to disable comments on the blog as they have not been working.

Today, we learned about the letter D and P. The students practiced writing the letters on their whiteboards, practiced the letter sounds, and looked for Ds and Ps in the lyrics of our classroom songs. With Mr. Trevor in gym class, we practiced doing lunges, played tag, and learned how to properly throw a tennis ball. During centre time today, I worked with a small group of students on a fine motor task that involved gluing little pompoms to form numbers.















Popular posts from this blog

January 8th, 2020

April 3rd - Update

Thursday, October 17th