Tuesday, September 10th

Bonjour!

Today in room 9, we learned the colours blue, green, and yellow in French. After I introduced the vocabulary, the students went on a little scavenger hunt to look for objects in the classroom that correspond to the three colours. We also had gym class with Monsieur Trevor today! The students are getting used to the classroom routines in gym and are learning how to play and run safely.

I am looking for a parent volunteer to make playdough for our class. Please e-mail me at emmcmullen@cbe.ab.ca if you would be willing to do this. Thank you in advance :)

Once I have received the photo permission forms from everyone, I'll begin posting photos here so you can see what we've been up to!

Mme Emily

Popular posts from this blog

January 8th, 2020

April 3rd - Update

Thursday, October 17th