Monday, September 9th

Bonjour tout le monde!

Today marked the first day of the first full week of kindergarten! Our focus this week will be establishing classroom routines, getting to know each other, and introducing some basic French vocabulary words and phrases.

Purple folders were sent home with students today. Please ensure that you look at your child's folder daily and return to it school in their backpack as these folders will be used to send home student work, forms, important information, and notes from myself. You can use to folders to communicate with me as well.

If you need to reach me you can e-mail me at emmcmullen@cbe.ab.ca; I'll do my best to reply within 48 hours. If it is urgent, please contact the office.

I'm looking forward to a wonderful year of learning and fun!

Mme Emily

Popular posts from this blog

January 8th, 2020

April 3rd - Update

Thursday, October 17th